On Beta4, I receive for every error that happens a 324
(net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Connection Closed Response.. This response stays
the same even when I change url URL until I reload or restart my apache.
This did not happen before (just tried it with beta1 before).. I first
noticed it after upgrading my project but also on a clean sf2 beta4 zip
installation..

When I reload a page and receive the 324, those logs are created by symfony:
[2011-06-14 15:30:12] event.DEBUG: Notified event "core.request" to listener
"Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\EventListener\RouterListener::onEarlyCoreRequest".

[2011-06-14 15:30:12] event.DEBUG: Notified event "core.request" to listener
"Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\EventListener\SessionListener::onCoreRequest".
and those are found in the apache error.log:
[Tue Jun 14 15:30:13 2011] [notice] child pid 8314 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)
where pid 8314 was an apache instance (which can be seen when running ps -ax
before reproducing the error)

I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 64bit with PHP Version 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.2. I read in
some older comments from 2010 that some other people had similar problems
with the apache on 64bit ubuntu, but I think this was sf1 related.. I only
have these errors since the upgrade on Beta4.. If you need a phpinfo() dump,
let me know and I will paste it.

Don't know what could be causing this, I just wanted you to know.

Cheers, con

security at symfony-project.com