Hi all,

I am Manikumar, currently in the second year of my undergraduate course in
Computer Science Engineering. I am interested in contributing to the
singularity functions project for GSoC17. I had undergone solid mechanics
course during my 3rd semester and possesses good knowledge of singularity
functions. There is an ambiguity in the status of the project. In the
project description of singularity functions, it is mentioned that no
previous work has been done. But some work had already been done on this
project last year. I would like know the current status of the project and
what exactly is expected for this internship. Can anyone help me out with
this?

Regards
P Manikumar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/d9a2455d-2a69-46d0-9d44-2fb39ec1bd7e%40googlegroups.com.