Hello everyone,
While fixing some scouting POIs in Luxembourg, I noticed that there is
a weird tag “leisure=scouting” that can be found 10 times in the world
[1], 7 of which in the Netherlands. Furthermore, someone used the
correct key, “club”, but unfortunately used the “scouts” value instead
of “scout”.

As I don’t want to just re-tag them without informing the local
community, I thought it would be best if I sent an email asking
whether getting rid of “leisure=scouting” and adding “club=scout” [2]
is a good idea.

I can also perform the changes myself, if nobody else volunteers :)

Greetings from Luxembourg
David (dmlu)

[1] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/leisure=scouting#overview
[2] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/club=scout