To whom it may concern,

I’ve recently written a pythons script that would automatically format the
phone numbers in NL should it be wrongly formatted, and I would like to hear
your opinion about it.

So far I am proposing to do the following:
Formatting phone numbers according to the ITU-T E.123 format pattern
Phone numbers that were not parsable would be left untouched
Phone numbers that do not need formatting would be left untouched

There were some edge cases that I’ve seen so far such as:
Having URL links or opening times as phone numbers
Having ‘/‘ for indicating multi value tag
Phone numbers but with description as part of it, such as ‘10ct/m’ or
‘emergency’

Phone numbers that would require manual inspection/correction such as the
following will be send to map roulette:
Phone numbers belonging to other countries
Phone number values that is just completely wrong

Please let me know if you have any concern or objections about it, and I’ll
gladly take your feedback into account.

Kind regards,
Marc