Hey Rouben,

Yes. I shut down the server when not in use.

Alex.

On 2020-06-16 6:00 p.m., Rouben via talk wrote:
Is it me, or is https://jitsi.flamy.ca/ down at the moment?

Rouben

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 16:57 <h...@gtalug.org <mailto:h...@gtalug.org>> wrote:

    <https://gtalug.org/meeting/2020-06/>

    # Lightning talks and Round Table with Jitsi meeting

    This is GTALUG's version of an un-conference, a loosely structured
    short talks emphasizing the informal exchange of information and
    ideas between participants, rather than following a conventionally
    structured GTALUG meetings.

    If you already have a topic in mind please send an email
    speak...@gtalug.org <mailto:speak...@gtalug.org> to be added to
    the list of scheduled talks.

    A Round Table Q&A Session is where we take questions from the
    audience, and the audience discusses and attempts to answer those
    questions from their own knowledge. It's a great way to meet
    fellow members of our community and discover the skill sets we
    each bring to the table.

    Due to global pandemic we are going to hold this session via video
    conferencing.  We're going to use jitsi for this meeting:

    Meeting room url: https://jitsi.flamy.ca/GTALUG
    Meeting room password: aez0eireiM

    ## Location

    Jitsi meeting

    ## Schedule

    * 7:00 pm - Pre-meeting connectivity and microphone testing
    * 7:30 pm - Meeting and presentation.

    # Code of Conduct

    We want a productive happy community that can welcome new ideas,
    improve every
    process every year, and foster collaboration between individuals
    with differing
    needs, interests and skills.

    We gain strength from diversity, and actively seek participation
    from those who
    enhance it. This code of conduct exists to ensure that diverse groups
    collaborate to mutual advantage and enjoyment. We will challenge
    prejudice that
    could jeopardise the participation of any person in the community.

    The Code of Conduct governs how we behave in public or in private
    whenever the
    Linux community will be judged by our actions. We expect it to be
    honoured by
    everyone who represents the community officially or informally, claims
    affiliation or participates directly. It applies to activities
    online or
    offline.

    We invite anybody to participate. Our community is open.

    Please read more about the GTALUG Code of Conduct here:
    https://gtalug.org/about/code-of-conduct/

    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the GTALUG
    Code of
    Conduct please contact the GTALUG Board @ bo...@gtalug.org
    <mailto:bo...@gtalug.org>.
    ---