Hi Colin & Percival!

I think I never subscribed to the list -- I nonchalantly assumed that no
subscription was necessary : ). Just subscribed.

Thank you for the response and the PR. I think I will use that code to
recompile tarsnap and give it a try. I will also write a javascript
(nodejs) script to compare the list output from tarsnap against the file
sizes & dates, to detect any discrepancies - hopefully this will catch any
bugs from the new code. When I am done with the script I will post it in
github and send you the link.

Cheers!