Hi everyone,

It is every poster's responsibility to make sure the content of the TCP
list remains professional. You should never make comments that would be
offensive in a typical business situation. In particular, sexual, racial,
and political comments, and profanity (whether overt or disguised by
creative spelling) are inappropriate for the TCP list. I will moderate or
remove list members who can't follow this rule.

Additionally, let's make sure that we keep the content of the TCP list as
on-topic as we can. When people leave a list like this, the most common
reason other than a career change is that there were too many off-topic
posts to wade through. A bit of extra fun on Friday's is OK, as long as it
doesn't get carried away.

Please write to me offlist if you have any questions about this. And if
you ever wonder whether or not a post is appropriate, just send it to me
first.

Thanks,
Lisa B.

Are you a Help Authoring Trainer or Consultant? Let clients find you at
www.HAT.Matrix.com, the searchable HAT database based on Char James-Tanny's HAT
Comparison Matrix. Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for details.

Interested in Interactive 3D Documentation? Get the scoop at
http://www.doc-u-motion.com -- your 3D documentation community.