Hi Dick,

Everything you say here is true. However, you've overlooked one of the
primary functions of many of these systems, which is to finance the
college education of the consultants' children.

Happy Thursday,

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the
sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter.  Thank you.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.