Hello everyone,

I'm learning many things in my new job. One of the things I'm doing that
I've not done much before is flowcharting. Does anyone know if there are
standard conventions for things like:

* Alignment when one step triggers several others simultaneously
* Is active voice preferred over passive voice in multi-funciton (swimlane)
charts (e.g. "Doc Manager sends job request to technical writer" rather than
"Technical Writer receives job request from Doc Manager")?

I've found resources online for flowcharts, but none that give answers to
these specific questions.

Thanks,
Lisa G.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.