Hello everyone,

There was a glitch the the list bounce processing that stopped the accounts
of about 1/3 of the list members. I've made changes to correct this and set
all the bounced accounts back to regular status. I'm very sorry for the
inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact me off list.

Warm regards,

Lisa Gielczyk
TCP Admin

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.