Hi, Lisa:

I've never heard about this magic, but I sure hope someone can deliver
the secret! The only thing I can think of is to create an interactive
PDF with the book titles colorized in the screenshots.

Your project sounds terrific. The visual approach you're outlining is
EXACTLY the kind of thing that most new - and seasoned - FrameMaker
users can benefit from. There's always a sense of "how the heck does
all this fancy FM stuff I'm putting into my doc set actually fit
together?"

If there's a chance you can share it, I'd like to see it.

Regards,

Peter
_______________________________
Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices

> Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:30:54 -0500
> From: "Lisa Gielczyk (TCP)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [TCP] can I make different color filenames in FrameMaker 8 books?

[snip]
> It seems like I remember hearing or reading somewhere that you can change
> the color of filenames in a book file. So, I could make the procedure
> purple, the work instructions green, the forms red, etc. Am I dreaming, or
> can this really be done? If so, it would be another feature I'd like to
> include in the demo. I'm using FrameMaker 8 on Windows XP.
>
> Thanks,
> Lisa G.

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.