I found the first link interesting. It mentions web site design, which
seemed to tie into the discussion that Danny brought up.

________________________________

From: Global Knowledge
[mailto:global.newslet...@globalknowledge.rsys1.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:37 AM
To: Jones, Donna
Subject: Ten Dying IT Skills

 Global
Knowledge<http://images.globalknowledge.com/wwwimages/newsletter/HEADER_
LOGO.jpg>
 Global Knowledge
eNews<http://images.globalknowledge.com/wwwimages/newsletter/HEADER_Glob
aleNews.jpg>
 <http://images.globalknowledge.com/wwwimages/spacer.gif>  May 2009
Ten Dying IT Skills
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVR>
There are some things in life, like good manners, which never go out of
style, and there are other things, like clothing styles that fall in and
out of fashion, but when an IT skill falls out of favor it rarely ever
comes back. Here's our list of 10 dying IT skills. If any of these
skills are your main expertise, perhaps it's time to retrain.

________________________________

Save a Bundle on IT & Business Training
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVS>
Save 20% when you purchase two courses. Attend both courses yourself or
train with a friend. With hundreds of courses available in three
delivery methods, we've got the training you need at the price that fits
your budget.

________________________________

"Router on a Stick"
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVT>
Routers break up broadcast domains physically unlike the logical way
that VLANs accomplish this task. Inter-VLAN routing allows different
VLANs to communicate between themselves traversing though a router by
modifying default behavior on its interfaces. For the CCNA it is
imperative to know how to configure basic Inter-VLAN routing between a
router and a switch. This is also known as "Router on a stick".

________________________________

Featured Courses - Register Online and Save
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVU>
This month's selection of Featured Courses includes authorized training
from Cisco and Microsoft as well as vendor neutral training from
CompTIA. Also featured is our new PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp based on the
latest version of the PMBOK. Register online by June 14th and lock in
your instant savings!

________________________________

Six Performance Tips for Stressed IT Pros
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVW>
Levels of stress seem to be on the rise everywhere. How we deal with it
affects our performance and career success. Career and leadership coach
John M. McKee offers six tips and tactics that have helped his clients
in demanding times.

________________________________

Security Policies Checklist
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVY>
Here is a quick list of policies we use out there in the real world. Use
it as a checklist to see if any apply to you. (Yes, you should feel a
little overwhelmed from this list.) Our friends at SANS provided the
list, culled from their extensive list of policies and more importantly,
policy templates for your use.

 <http://images.globalknowledge.com/wwwimages/spacer.gif>       Top
Course Searches
CCNA Boot Camp v2.0
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVA>

Security+ Prep Course
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVB>

VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V4]
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVC>

ICND1 - Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh
uVaVD>

Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
<http://globalknowledge.rsys1.net/servlet/cc6?sghOQBTYQDVKrhgLkxFLIjHQJh