After a series of less than ethical interactions.I'm interested in polling
and compiling various industries and individuals to compile a "Code of
Ethics". Please forward this on and help me if you can.

What I want is:

1.       Your country (I want to see if best/ethical practices are different
between countries)

2.       Your industry (same comment about different industries) or field of
interest

3.       Suggestions, lists of best practices

For example:

Is it acceptable to leave an employer without giving notice? / Should a
company fire an employee w/o giving notice (if yes for either, under what
conditions?)

What do you consider an ethical payment schedule (pay now, pay w/i 30 days,
etc. etc.)

Does a person have the right to leave a company and immediately turn around
and solicit the company's customers?

Etc. etc. I'm open to whatever issues/suggestions - the above are meant
merely as ideas. Please forward whatever you think to
busin...@writepoint.com.  We'd like to analyze, compile, and post.

Thanks

Paula

Paula R. Stern

CEO, WritePoint Ltd.

www.writepoint.com

Upcoming courses in Jerusalem:

QA Software Testing - Foundation Course for Certification (in English) -
September 3

Marketing Communications Course - September 9

Translation Course (Hebrew to English) - October 25

Social Media Series - beginning October 13

Technical Writing - October 25

Beginning Word 2003 Skills

Advanced Word 2003 / 2007 Skills

Effective Editing

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/