A bunch of new ones. Don't shoot me for the links not looking nice. They're not
expanded on what I'm looking at, and I'm not going to reformat the message.
Just forwarding it.

________________________________
From: ProEdit Recruiting [mailto:recruit...@proedit.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 10:48 AM
To: Jones, Donna
Subject: Great Job Opportunities at ProEdit!

There Are Great Job Opportunities at ProEdit!

ProEdit has a variety of great opportunities available for technical writers,
editors, and instructional designers. We have included brief descriptions below
of the positions we are currently trying to fill.

For more information, or to apply for any of these positions, visit our Web
site<http://www.proedit.com/employment.asp>. For fast access to a particular
job posting, click the Job Search link on the Employment page. Then, type the
job number into the Key Words field on the new page.

If you currently have a job opening you are trying to fill or are in need of
project services, please contact us<http://www.proedit.com/contact.asp> or call
1-888-PROEDIT.

Contract Scientific/Technical Writer (Branford, CT) Job # CT200
Our client has an immediate need for a scientific/technical writer with a
background in bioinformatics or molecular biology. This writer will be
responsible for writing and editing user manuals and guides, training
materials, application notes, best practices, etc., with an emphasis on
bioinformatics software for data analysis and research/medical applications.
The candidate must have at least four to seven years of experience in software
development, research, and/or writing, preferably in a biotech setting, and
must have a B.S. or M.S. in bioinformatics, molecular biology, or a related
discipline. The candidate should have a solid knowledge of bioinformatics,
including assembly and mapping algorithms, DNA database formats, querying and
filtering, DNA sequence basecalling, and quality scoring. Visit our Web
site<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearch=1&spJobAdId=%2001689924>
 to apply!

Contract Technical Writer/Editor (Arlington, VA) Job # VA909
Our client has an immediate need for a technical writer/editor to ensure that
all company documents and presentations are consistent, are of high quality,
and adhere to the appropriate syntax, format, design, and layout. Deliverables
will include government proposals, marketing collateral, and other internal
documentation. The candidate must have five to eight years of technical
writing/editing experience and should have previous experience working with
government-related contracts. This project-to-project position will require the
ability to work onsite at times and has the possibility of becoming permanent.
Visit our Web
site<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearch=1&spJobAdId=%2001689563>
 to apply!

Contract Technical Proposal Writer (Arlington, VA) Job # VA910
The person in this position will attend weekly informational meetings and work
closely with subject matter experts to gather information to produce government
proposals. The right candidate will be highly focused and able to work
independently. The candidate must have five to eight years of technical
writing/proposal writing experience and should have previous experience working
with government-related contracts. The candidate must also have the ability to
begin work immediately. This position has the possibility of becoming
permanent. Visit our Web
site<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearch=1&spJobAdId=%2001689555>
 to apply!

Five Contract Instructional Designers (Denver, CO/Basking Ridge, NJ) Job #
CO550/NJ550
These instructional designers will be responsible for conducting front-end
analysis and developing outlines, story boards, assessments, and activities for
eLearning, instructor-led, and virtual training environments. At least five
years of instructional design experience is required. The candidates must have
advanced knowledge of Avaya telecom technologies, including IP telephony, call
center, unified communications, Modular Messaging, and Intuity Audix. These
positions will be full-time, onsite for 3 to 4 months, and candidates must be
available to begin work immediately. Visit our Web
site<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearch=1&spJobAdId=%2001686871>
 to apply!

Contract Editor (Foster City, CA) Job # CA812
Our client has an immediate need for a technical editor for a six-month
contract. The candidate will edit information development documents according
to the specific style guides of the company. The candidate should have a
minimum of four years experience editing scientific or computer hardware or
software manuals and should be fluent in Adobe Acrobat, FrameMaker, and
structured authoring. The candidate should also have a strong scientific
aptitude and familiarity with scientific instrumentation and should have the
ability to incorporate mathematical figures and problem solving skills into
editing processes. Experience with editing for a regulated company is a plus.
Visit our Web
site<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearch=1&spJobAdId=%2001684728>
 to apply!

Permanent Senior Instructional Designer (Atlanta, GA) Job # GA319
The person in this position will design, develop, and implement learning
solutions for eLearning, blended, and instructor-led classes. The candidate
will also lead the development of role-specific orientation for all levels of
associates and technology-based applications. Our client, a popular provider of
comprehensive home health care and related services in Atlanta, requires the
candidate to have a master's degree in instructional design, instructional
technology, or human performance technology, and would also like the person to
have 8 to 10 years of experience working in training, instructional design, and
eLearning/mLearning course development. This position requires a strong
knowledge of adult learning principles and evaluation strategies, and a strong
instructional systems design model. Visit our Web
site<http://employment.topechelon.com/web65600/jobseeker/sSetup.asp?runsearch=1&spJobAdId=%2001678629>
 to apply!

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.
solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/