Hi All,

As the interest to DITA grows, and more companies are thinking about moving
to DITA, a lot of questions are beginning to arise: what tools to use for
authoring, publishing, and managing DITA, whether or not to use CMS with
DITA, how to implement DITA successfully, and so on.

To summarize experience of different teams, we decided to conduct a survey
that investigates issues and challenges that those documentation teams may
face when using DITA as well as their thoughts about success (or maybe
failure) of DITA adoption in their companies.

We will be  grateful if those of you who is already using DITA would answer
several questions and share your thoughts. The survey should not take more
than 5 minutes of your time, and will help all of us better understand what
is required for a successful DITA implementation.

To participate in the survey, please follow this link:

 <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6IiIoON_2f4KLGhQ4mDl3fpA_3d_3d>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6IiIoON_2f4KLGhQ4mDl3fpA_3d_3d

After we gather and process your responses, we will publish the results. We
believe the results will be interesting both to experienced DITA uses and to
those technical communicators who are only considering moving to DITA.

Thank you again,
Alex

--
Alex Masycheff
Senior XML Project Manager, WritePoint Ltd.

Website:  <http://www.writepoint.com> http://www.writepoint.com
Blog:  <http://www.writepoint.com/blog> http://www.writepoint.com/blog

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/