HI

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Dr. Michael Tulloch, Mike's father.

I'm a recently retired college teacher and engineering psychologist. I've worked with tech writers and editors in both the military and consumer electronics industry.

I'm looking forward to becoming an active part of the TechCommpro community.

So, here we go:

Effective midnight tonight the listserv will be down for three days as we migrate to a larger server and new hosting service.
This change should provide both faster and more reliable service.

We'll send you an email when it all up and running again.

Please let me know how we're doing!

Michael