--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 12:31:33 -0800
Guy Harris <ghar...@sonic.net> wrote:

[...]
> The CMake files are likely to be better maintained than the "use
> Visual Studio directly" files, as you don't need Visual Studio, and
> don't need to know how Visual Studio solution or project files work
> internal, in order to modify the CMake files.

The only way it makes sense to me is "these files can and should be
removed".

On this note, is there anything in the TODO file that is still
relevant? If yes, would it be difficult to convert such content into
actionable ("do this and this to solve this problem") tasks/issues so
the file would be fine to remove?

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--- End Message ---