--- Begin Message ---
As it turns out, on Linux tcpslice currently fails to build with the
current master branch of libpcap.  This reproduces in all Linux CI
builds and also on my Ubuntu 20.04 PC.  The root cause seems to be in
libpcap via pcap-config:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsystemd

LIBS='../libpcap/libpcap.a -lnl-genl-3 -lnl-3  -ldbus-1 -lpthread -lsystemd  '

With earlier snapshots of libpcap the problem does not happen.  I tried
to bisect libpcap, but without much success.  For now I tend to see it
as a libpcap issue that should not block tcpslice release, but other
opinions are welcome.

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--- End Message ---