--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:06:07 -0800
Chris Brandson via tcpdump-workers <tcpdump-workers@lists.tcpdump.org>
wrote:

> Hello Tcp Dump Workers,
>
> The latest 0.94 draft Z-Wave G.9959 TAP Specification is available at:
>
> https://gitlab.com/exegin/zwave-g9959-tap
> <https://gitlab.com/exegin/zwave-g9959-tap>
>
> This version incorporates feedback from Denis Ovsienko, James Ko, and
> Sam Freemantle, whose contributions are appreciated.
>
> Since there were no signifigant issues identified we requested that a
> DLT value be assigned to this specification. Once assigned the
> document will be updated with the DLT value and published as version
> 1.0.
>
> Comments and feedback are still appreciated.

Hello Chris.

Thank you for waiting.  I believe the last point I raised about the
proposed encoding was that the currently specified header design makes
it non-trivial to access any MPDU data beyond the Length header.
However, if you find the current design good enough to serve the
intended purpose, it would be wrong to argue, even more so since the
header has a version field and can be improved later as and if required.

Are there any other objections to make this DLT allocation?

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--- End Message ---