*

Sr. Java Developer

Senior Java Developer* with *Six Year Eight Months* of experience in
Software Development including *analysis, design, development, deployment
and testing experience *in* B2C, B2B, Web Application and web Application
products *using* Java & J2EE technologies*.

Experience with Software Life Cycle (*SLC*) and project documentation.
*

6+ *years of professional software experience in *Analysis, Design,
Development, Testing, Deployment and implementation* of Multi-Tier
distributed applications in technologies like *Core Java, Java Beans, JSF,
J2EE ,JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring*, *Hibernate, Ajax, JMS, JDBC, XML,
Web Services *and *Design Patterns*.

Expertise in design and development of various web applications with *N-Tier
Architecture using* *MVC and J2EE* Architecture techniques.

Strong experience in *JDBC, Oracle 8i/9i, SQL, PL/SQL*, Stored Procedures.

Experience in *ORM (Object Relational Mapping)* tools like *Hibernate *and *
iBATIS.
*

Expertise in web-based GUIs development using *Applets, Swings*, *JSP, JSF,
HTML,* *DHTML, CSS*.

Extensive experience in administering, programming, deploying, configuring,
and fine-tuning of J2EE Application Servers like *IBM Web Sphere 5.1/6.0.2,
BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, and JBoss.
*

Experienced in application development using IDE's like, *Eclipse 3.0,
IntelliJ IDEA, WSAD 5.1.1.
*

Worked on XML parsing / transformation using *SAX/DOM parsers*, XSLT.

Experience on different *OS* like* Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2K,
Windows 2003 Server, Windows Vista, and UNIX.
*

Hands on experience in developing *Health Care Industry* applications.

Domain expertise in Finance - Worked on projects for *Credit rating projects
*.

Experience in handling support team problems tickets, reporting to the top
management on the critical issues and review of the latest technologies to
streamline the customer support and application development across the
departments.

Knowledge of *Hibernate*, *Spring* Framework.

Knowledge in *SOA* and developing *Web services* using *SOAP*, *XML.
*

Quick learner with high interest to grasp new technologies, self-motivated
team player.

  *Certifications *

*

IBM Certified System Administrator*- *WebSphere Application ServerV5.0.
*

Web Development With Advanced Java Certification through Radiant Software
Ltd.

Let me know if you have suitable requirements.

Thanks

*

Muthu*
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury
NJ 08512 - 3519,
Phone: 609-395-9007 x 429 || Fax : 732-876-0235 || muthu.i...@ibssinc.com
Web:* **www.ibssinc.com* <https://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>* <<*
*http://www.ibssinc.com/* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>>*
*

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you