Hello my good freind

This is to notify all our customers about the latest development concerning all
the payment that are left in our custody. which yours are inclusive Besides,
your where given a bill in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t
hear from you for sometime now.

Hence, our Western Union  is now offering a Special bonus to help all our
customers that are having their payment  in our custody because of price. in
order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of
$200. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your
funds  shall be transfer to you without any delay.But remember that after (3
DAYS) we did not hear from you, then we will divert your funds to government
fund to avoid problem or we will cancel the payment for this year until next
year  because we are doing this just to help our customers,

Remember That your payment funds is only (one million dollars)Be advise that
there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call
+229 98426925 After the payment of $200.00 you will start receiving your money
every blessed day $5,000.00 through western union

Waiting to hear from you

SAM HARRY