Position:* strong Web Analysis developer*

Location:  Mountain View, CA

Duration:  3 months

– prefer to have a local resource as we would like to consider contract to
hire – but at this point I want to get a solid resource

Skills:                * **strong Web Analysis developer* who can build
dashboard.  We are on Essbase 11.1.1.3.  The client is sophisticated with
the technology and the person selected needs to be able to impress the
client with his/her knowledge.

Here are more details around this requirement –

Provide assistance to in the design, build, testing and migration of Web
Analysis dashboards and financial reports used to support reporting needs

    - Assistance in preparing reports and dashboards for proof of concepts
         and conference room pilots
         - Provide assistance in the security provisioning of Essbase cubes
         - Support data upload process from and to Essbase Cubes
         - Perform validations on data at back-end and on Cubes
         - Develop load rules, calc scripts, reports, security, and overall
         maintenance of Cubes
         - Preparation of test cases in support of unit testing, systems
         testing, and user ace     ptance testing
         -