Hi,

We have hot requirements on Oracle Database Developer w/PHP

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Title                  : Oracle Database Developer w/PHP

Location            : Burlington, MA
Duration            : 6 months

Technical skills required:
* Hands on experience in Oracle database development. Client is on 10g but 11g
or 9i experience will suffice
* Extensively worked on PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages and Triggers in
Oracle
* Solid experience with PHP (1-2 years or more of experience)
* Prior experience using source code repository such as SVN
* Experience in UNIX, Linux and Windows environments.
* Familiarity in working with a validated web system.
* Ability to understand the existing code and ramp up with smaller learning
curve

Seeking an experienced Oracle developer with strong knowledge of SDLC
methodologies to support the build/test deployment of the existing web based
system. The person should also have solid PHP skills. The system is developed
using PHP with Oracle as the backend database. The candidate should be a fast
learner and will be able to demonstrate teamwork, communication skills, and has
solid knowledge of software development using Oracle and PHP. The candidate
must have at least have 6-8 years of experience in web systems
design/development/deployment. The candidate should be familiar with database
design concept and data modeling. Should have experience in generating HTML or
excel formatted reports. Experience in documenting requirements /functional
design would be preferred. Experience in an e-commerce or purchasing
environment is a plus. Work will be 75% Oracle Development and 25% PHP
Development.

The Responsibilities will include:
* Perform as senior developer/lead in effort estimation, system design, and
development deployment
* Participate in Requirement review, documenting requirements, creating
functional system design documents
* Provide feedback on technical analysis/options.
* Work with the Project Manager and Informatics Business Manager on coming up
with design solutions and workarounds
* Develop and validate development effort estimates
* Perform unit testing of the code using JUnit testing.
* Collaborate with other developers on the testing activities, script
authoring/execution.
* Collaborate with the Infrastructure Server Administrators on the
infrastructure move and deployment

Thanks & Regards....

Chakradhar

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc
(:  646-898-6229

Alt :  646-643-8753 Ext :208     ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
*:  cha...@sriveninfosys.com

Gmail: chakradhar.sriveninfo...@gmail.com || URL:  www.sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused