*Hi Partners,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to k...@nexgenb.com*

* *

*Resumes without contact details are not Considered*

Position:  Teradata Developer

Location: FL

Duration: 6 Months

*Interview Type: Face to Face after Telephonic*

*Skills:*

Strong Teradata SQL, Teradata concepts and architecture, Teradata query
optimization experience, data warehousing

The contractor will assist with the following:

·         Development of EDW loads and extracts using SQL transformations.

-          Write SQL to transform data into enterprise model.

-          Use existing tools and templates to conform to site standards.

·         Performance analysis and tuning

-          Analyze new and existing workload using EXPLAIN, query log,
timings.

-          Monitor performance.

-          Recommend use of statistics, indexes, partitioning, temp tables,
other techniques.

-          Rewrite SQL to improve performance.

*Required skills:*

1.      Teradata concepts and architecture.

2.      Data warehouse concepts and techniques.

3.      Teradata ELT.

4.      Complex SQL queries.

5.      Teradata load utilities: BTQ, Multiload, Fastload, BTEQ, TPump.

*Desired skills:*

1.      Strong Data Analysis capability/experience. Experience with data
mining concepts a plus.

2.      Python programming language.

3.      Understanding of source code control concepts.

4.      Advanced Math.

5.      Teradata certification.

6.      Ability to understand complex business data integration.

7.      Reporting: BI concepts, Business Objects.

*Must Have Excellent Communication Skills*

* *

*Feel Free to call me for further Information!!!!!*

Thanks & Regards

*Kris*
Technical Recruiter
Nexgenb Inc.
Fax: 678-343-6807

Ph: 605-277-4881
Email: k...@nexgenb.com

Yahoo IM: kris00789
Gtalk: kris.sss3
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/krisslater

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.