Hello,
Here is an urgent contract job requirement. Please forward qualified word
format resumes along with contact # and availability date to: j...@aitrg.com.

Please Note: Candidate should have experience in all the highlighted skills.
Thank you.

Position: Business Process Analyst/Engineer
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 2+ months with possible extensions
Hourly Rate: $45.00 (CTC/1099)

Description/ Required Skills:
- Provides business process or systems support that may include duties such as
root cause analysis, mapping of current processes or systems, iterative problem
  definition and hypothesized improvement opportunities.
- Experience using SIPOC analysis, process maps, and RACI, Six Sigma or other
related methodologies.
- May include facilitation of Kaizen events.
- May involve re-engineering of existing processes.
- Includes facilitation of organizational change and performance measures.
- Service experience 3+ years in financial services environment
- Client Experience preferred but not required
- Quantitative & Analytical Skills Strong;
- Demonstrated experience supporting business process improvement projects
- Methodologies Demonstrated experience applying basic concepts of methodologies
- Provides clear concise communication with project team and mid-level
management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence.
- Ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas

--
Jay.
AIT Resource Group Inc.

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jclinks

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.