Dear Partner,

I am working on this req send me the best matching resumes with rate and
contact details ASAP

Title: SQL DBA with CLUSTERS EXP

Location: Tarrytown, NY

Expected Duration: 3 months

Rate: Let me know the expected rate

Please note: The required skills experience must be explained in the resume.

Required skills

*       Support all active/passive MS SQL Servers and stand alone servers in
US, Europe and Australia
*       7 - 8 Clusters (2 node active/passive)
*       Each cluster supports a different business function
*       400 - 450 databases
*       There is a combination of SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005, few
of them are on 64bit, but most of them are on 32bit
*       Above servers are used for eBusiness, BI and Biztalk applications,
most of them are 24/7
*       Using standard Microsoft tools to monitor the servers (SSMS)
*       Required services are - Proactive monitoring, performance tuning,
backup & recovery and general administration

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused