Dear Partner,

Let me know if you have any consultants for this req

Title: Programmer - Red Prairie Developer

Location: Cincinnati, OH

Expected Duration: 6 months

Rate: Let me know the expected rate

Please note: The required skills experience must be explained in the resume.

Required skills

*       Mocha Command language and Red Prairie integrator is very important.
This is a programmer position.
*       Solid experience with the entire suite of Red Prairie development
tools required.
*       Associates degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
*       Minimum of 3-5 years of related technical support experience.
*       Strong business analysis skills in Warehousing required developing
solutions.
*       Strong customer service orientation.
*       Ability to work independently, but as part of team concept.
*       Strong language and written skills a must.
*       Excellent analytical and problem-solving.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in performing the
following functions.

*         Support Red Prairie Application in the pick, pack and ship process

*       Maintenance & monitoring of WMS Systems
*       Support systems integration between Red Prairie, SAP, JDE, LEI and
ASAP.
*       Support Kewill manifesting software.
*       Keep documented work procedures up to date.
*       Provide leadership for innovative solution design in Warehousing.
*       Team member for implementation of new Red Prairie functionality.
*       Code development & maintenance as required.

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused