LOCAL CANDIDATES REQUEST

MUST COME FOR FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW

Title: Application Developer Adv

Location: Southfield, MI

Duration: 6 months

Rate: Let me know the expected rate

Please note: The required skills experience must be explained in the resume.

Requirements:

Client Server Skills/Experience:

*       VBA
*       ACCESS
*       JAVA
*       Microsoft Windows
*       Microsoft Office Applications

IBM Mainframe Skills/Experience:

*       Cobol
*       TSO/ISPF
*       Endevor
*       SAS
*       JCL

Preferred Skills/Experience:

*       Excellent communication skills
*       COMPANY IT experience/skills a plus

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S

www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused