Dear Partner

Please let me know if you have any matching consultants.

Title: MVS - Technical Lead

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 12 months Contract

Rate: DOE

Please note: The required skills experience must be explained in the resume.

Required skills

*       2+ years Technical Lead experience
*       5+ years of technical experience on MVS Platform

The candidate must be fluent with:

*       COBOL
*       JCL
*       DB2 load utilities
*       DB2 database
*       Stored procedures.
*       5+ years prior experience with design, architecture, development,
and support of ETL applications and environment
*       Mainframe experience is a must.
*       Financial Services experience
*       Excellent oral and written communication skills
*       Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
*       Ability to provide effort estimate for technical solution
*       Ability to create and maintain system documentation
*       Ability to derive design from requirements
*       Ability to lead and participate in design and code reviews
*       Recognized by peers and customers for technical expertise
*       Experienced at designing and tuning systems for speed and
performance
*       Strong analytical skills, with an aptitude for finding appropriate
design abstractions

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused