Hi,

Let me know if you have any consultants matching for this req

Data stage Consultant

Lansing, MI

6+ Months

Rate: DOE

REQUIRED SKILLS:

*       BS degree in MIS/Computer Science or equivalent experience is
required
*       Minimum 3 years work experience in utilizing the IBM Information
Server  ETL Tool set is required
*       Recent experience with  Data Stage (Designer, Director, Parallel
Extender), Information Analyzer and Quality Stage version 8.1 is required
*       Experience with design, development and support of data warehouses
is required.
*       Experience with ETL/ELT processes is required.
*       Experience with Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server relational databases
with Data Stage is required.

Preferred

*       Experience with UNIX shell script, crontab and external scheduler is
preferred.
*       Experience in Data integration of various data sources like Oracle,
Teradata, SQLServer, XMLs and Flat Files is preferred.
*       Experience with ERwin or Rational Rose data modeling tool is
preferred
*       Government System  (Human Services, Medicaid, Tax, Judicial)
experience is preferred

Regards,

RANJITH KUMAR
___________________
Ramsoft Systems Inc

(ISO 9001: 2000 Certified)

(Certified MBE Enterprise)

Tel: (248) 233 4070 Direct
Fax: (248) 354 3626

Email:  <mailto:ranj...@ramsoft.net> ranj...@ramsoft.net

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience

<<image001.gif>>