Hi

Here is a requirement. Please send me your updated resume along with rate,
contact details (both number and e-mail), availability period, current
location and visa status, if you are not available or not interested due to
location constraint then please ignore this mail.

To apply: send me an updated resume along with rate and skills matrix ASAP

Job Title: Business Analyst Adv

Location: Detroit, MI

3 months Contract

Rate: DOE

REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:

*       Advanced Microsoft Project and Excel skills
*       Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, or related field
*       3 - 5 years finance or related experience
*       Ability to work effectively in team environment and with multiple
priorities and deadlines
*       Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*       Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and organization skills
*       Proficient in current industry standard desktop applications and
systems (e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
*       Other related skills and abilities may be required to perform this
job

PREFERRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:

*       1 - 3 years healthcare or insurance plan experience preferred

KEY SKILLS:

SKILLS

# YEARS USED

LAST USED

WHERE USED

 3 Years of Finance/Budget  Management experience

 MS Project Server

 MS Excel (advanced user level)

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused