Dear Consultant,

Ramsoft Systems Inc (RSI) is a total I.T solutions provider with
full-service Systems development, integration, staff augmentation, T&M
services and offshore operations. RSI specializes in CRM, ERP, e-Commerce,
WAP, Networks and Custom Programming Solutions. While browsing the net for
experienced professionals, I came across your resume, and would like to
check your availability and interest for the following opportunity.

Position Title        : Java/ATG Developer

Location               : Bothell, WA

Duration              : 12 to 24 months
Rate                   : DOE

Skills Required:

5 years of J2EE and Java programming experience
2 - 4 years of experience in implementing ATG 2007 based applications using
Commerce, Personalization and Scenario servers.
Strong understanding of Java programming best practices
Strong understanding of JSP, AJAX, XML, XSLT and basic UI - Technologies
Strong understanding of distributed computing concepts
Strong object oriented design and design patterns experience
Strong understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies
Experienced with relational database SQL
Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills.

Please reply back to this email with your most updated resume along With
compensation requirements.

Thanks and have a wonderful day

Regards

Mohan Edara

Ramsoft Systems Inc

ISO 9001: 2000 Certified

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

Tel: (248) 354 0100 Extn: 1582

Tel: (248) 663 0582, Fax:(248) 354 3626

 <mailto:mo...@ramsoft.net> mo...@ramsoft.net ,  <http://www.ramsoft.net/>
<http://www.ramsoft.net/> www.ramsoft.net

"Proudly serving the industry for 14 years"