Hello Friends,

    Please find the requirement and send me the resume asap at
geo...@aim-cc.com

Title: WorkFlow Developer

Contract Length:  6+ months
Loc:  Downtown - Houston, Texas

Rate : Open

Detailed Description

R3 Modules HR,PM,FI,MM

*       Resource needs to have developed multiple custom Workflow processes
in 4.6C+ environment.
*       Resource needs to have designed/developed dynamic process for
Workflow administration notification and error handling.
*       Resource needs to have created Business Object attributes, methods
and events as well as multiple programs, tables, dialog screens and function
modules.

Purpose of Position

*       Workflow Administration
*       Ensuring top quality development standards are met.
*       Implementing SAP Workflow products in our SAP 5.0 environments.

*       Primary Duties
*       Designing test plans
*       Writing technical documentation and writing user documentation
*       Testing and documenting SAP processing transactions
*       Design, develop, and implement custom WF solution in SAP R/3 5.0,
CRM, SRM, ESS, Portals

Skills and Knowledge

*       Strong understanding of ABAP programming, function modules, ABAP
classes, reports, dialog programming and ABAP dictionary
*       Solid Understanding of SAP workflow concepts and techniques
*       Knowledge of business processes in the following functional areas:
HR, FI, AP, AR, MM
*       Experience with SAP 5.0 R/3 would be a definite plus
*       Experience with SAP ArchiveLink and Imaging systems like FileNet and
IXOS is a plus
*       Experience with SAP CRM, SRM, ESS, Portals, and UWL a definite plus

Candidates must have

*       A minimum of 10 years of SAP Workflow experience
*       Very good communication skills

Experience with the following is preferred

*       Web technologies like J2EE, ASP.NET
*       SAP BI, SRM, APO, CRM, XI
*       SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP web application server

Education

*       Bachelors degree preferably related to IT

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> geo...@aim-cc.com I aim_l...@ymail.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

clip_image001

     We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>