Hello,

Here is a requirement. Please send me your updated resume along with rate
confirmation, contact details (both no and e-mail), availability period,
current location and visa status (if you are not a citizen of US). If you
are not available or not interested due to rates or location constraint then
please ignore this mail.

Incase you are interested then, Send me your updated word format resume
ASAP.

Title: Peoplesoft HRMS Developer

Location: Austin, TX

Duration:  6+ months contract position

Rate: $60/hr on Corp to Corp or 1099 basis

Skills and experience required:

*       5 years Experience with PeopleTools 8.22 PeopleCode
*       5 years Experience with PeopleTools 8.22 SQR.
*       2 years Experience with Oracle database platform.

Preferred

*       Experience with implementation of Novell Identity Manager for
PeopleSoft 5.2.

Summary and responsibilities:

Client needs a Worker to provide assistance with development for a
PeopleSoft HRMS 8.3 application.  The worker will use PeopleTools 8.22
(Peoplecode and SQR) to make programming modifications to existing processes
based on user requirements gathered for the implementation of Novell
Identity Manager for PeopleSoft 5.2.

Thank you for your time, Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

ROHITH AIYAPPA
Ramsoft Systems Inc
Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E Business: "Projects & Staffing"

Tel: 248 327 3544 Fax: 248 354 3626

E-mail:
<blocked::http://us.f382.mail.yahoo.com/ym/compose?to=roh...@ramsoft.net>
roh...@ramsoft.net ! www.ramsoft.net
"Proudly serving the industry for 14 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused