HI

Let me know if you have any matching resumes for below given req.

Systems/Technical Support

Alpharetta, Georgia

3 months Contract

Rate: DOE

Required/Desired Skills and Certifications:

*       Windows 2003
*       Linux Admin
*       Sun Solaris
*       DNS and IDNS
*       IP Networking

This position requires a broad spectrum skill set which should include most
of the following categories:

*       In-Depth to Expert knowledge in the areas of DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, Web
Acceleration - SQUID, Media Streaming protocols/vendors (Flash, Quicktime,
Real, Media Player, Move Networks)
*       Networking: Administering and troubleshooting Cisco, Foundry, Nortel
switches and routers
*       Applications: Squid, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Flash,
Quicktime, Windows Media, Real Player
*       Server Platforms: Sun Solaris, Linux, Windows.
*       The job is in a production operations environment and requires 24 x
7 service coverage.
*       A minimum of 5 to 8 years experience is required. A four-year degree
in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study or
equivalent experience desired.

(What will the contractor do on that project?)

*       Fault Mgmt Resolution & Change Execution responsibilities include:
*       Restoring service as a result of outage conditions
*       Participating in technical calls during outages and assisting with
customer and mgmt communications
*       Performing Change Control / MACD work
*       Adhering to fault mgmt ticketing documentation
*       Fault resolution and ticket closure
*       Assisting / Mentoring as needed

Technical Support for critical situations - responsibilities can include:

*       Performing project / engineering reviews
*       Technically managing major / complex outages
*       Instituting instrumental improvements from technical perspective
*       Performing chronic analysis and corrective planning

Fill the matrix and send me with resume without fail

Skills

No of years

Last used

Exp level - Expert or Intermediate

Windows 2003

Linux Admin

Sun Solaris

DNS and IDNS

IP Networking

Regards,

Ranjith kumar S - (RON)

Dir: 248 233 4070 / Fax: 248 354 3626

ranj...@ramsoft.net; www.ramsoft.net <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/>

Ramsoft Systems Inc

Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE

ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: "Projects & Staffing"

"Proudly serving the industry for 15 years"

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused