*Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.*

The Consultant Must Have EAD OR GREEN CARD OR US CITIZEN

*Job Title : ORACLE Database Administrator / Weblogic Administrator
Location :  Milwaukee WI
Duration :  3 Months Contract*

*Our client is in need of an Oracle Application DBA (not someone who has
just managed Oracle Applications - such as Oracle Financials). The client is
implementing WebLogic Server 11g running Oracle Portal 10.3 in a high
availability mode RAC cluster. They will be publishing Oracle Forms and
Reports as well as Java applications.  **This DBA should have experience as
a WebLogic Administrator with strong configuration experience. Experience is
needed in 11i and R12 implementations, upgrade and migrations (from Windows
to Linux and from Solaris or HP to Linux. Extensive performance tuning
experience on Oracle RAC components is also required.  *

*
Summary
Looking for is an Application DBA with experience in build and maintenance
of a WebLogic server v10.3 or higher running on a multi-node rack Linux
cluster in a high availability configuration and load balancer.  The DBA
must be able to configure the WebLogic environment to run our custom
application (we do not use any purchased packages).  Our custom code is
written in Oracle Portal, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and Java.  The
difficult piece of this assignment is that Oracle Portal, Forms and Reports
were first available on WebLogic in July 2009.  For a DBA to have experience
in their configuration they would have had to had experience in Application
Server administration as well.Our WebLogic server is about 90% complete but
we are having major issues with the custom configuration.  *

*

Thanks &Regards,
Allen khan  | IT Technical Recruiter.
Phone : 201-257-5081 | Ext 299