Windows Engineer

Location: Tempe, AZ

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Rate: $32/hr C2C

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Open position for a mid to senior level Microsoft Windows administrator with
experience working in a large, complex IT infrastructure(s). Ideal candidate
is a highly motivated self-starter and committed team player with strong
verbal and written communication and analytical skills.

MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:

*6+ years current experience building and supporting Microsoft Windows 2000
and 2003 on midrange X86 platforms, skills updated for 2008.

*6+ years current experience with creating and maintaining GPOs

*2 years current experience with VB Scripting for System Administration
Tasks

*3 years current experience with supporting MS IIS 5/6/7

*4 years current experience Host / SAN connectivity (Must have boot to SAN
experience)

*4 years current experience supporting Microsoft Cluster Services

*5 years current experience supporting Microsoft Windows Servers in VM
instances

*5 years current experience with Dell, HP or IBM blade servers (HW/SW)

*6 years current experience with Dell, HP or IBM Standalone (HW/SW)

*5 years current experience and working knowledge of Altiris, Opsware, or
some automation tool.

*Current experience with updating firmware/BIOS for HP, IBM and Dell Intel
Platforms

*Ability to manage multiple projects, assignments or work load effectively.

*Ability to work with Business Unit customers, technical and non-technical.

*Experience with Remedy/PAC2000.

*Current experience in supporting enterprise class servers, both remotely
and locally.

*Ability to work long hours to get problems resolved.  Flexible with his/her
scheduling (rotating shifts and Weekends are a possibility)

*Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team is a must.

*Candidate will need to be thorough and detail oriented.

*Candidate will need to be able to read and retain and use documents we
have.

*Ability to follow directions, procedures, company policies and follow
instructions will be a must.

*Strong customer service skills is a must.

 Preferred Skills

 *Experience with Red Hat Linux Enterprise Server

*Experience with VB scripting would be helpful

*Experience with Windows Powershell would be helpful

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Client Server Development : NT

Thanks & regards,
Ricky Jones
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.

<<image001.jpg>>