*Hi,*

I hope you are doing good.

We have a requirement for *Mainframe programmer*.
Please look this requirement if you feel that you are available and
interested so please send your resume and details (details form given below)
to me as soon as possible.

If you have any question you can contact to me at *717-918-4904*

*ROLE:  Mainframe programmer*

*Location: Madison, WI*

*Duration: 4 months*
*Rate: C2C 32/hour all in clusive.*
* *
***REQUIRED:*

•2-3 years of development experience in Mainframe, *COBOL, DB2, Online
(CICS/IMS DC) and JCL. Knowledge of TELON* and *ChangeMan* is desired but
not required.

•Experience with relational databases and writing *SQL statements*

•Strong communication skills.

 Thanks,

Prakhar Shukla

Resource Manager

iBusiness Solution LLC

(Certified 8(a), MBE, WBE Business in PA, MD,VA & NJ)

1121 Boyce Road, Suite 2100 A

Pittsburgh, PA 15241

Phone: 717-918-4904

Fax: 412-202-8931