Dear Partners,

Please find the below requirement and let me know whether you have any
consultants on your payroll. PLEASE READ THE BELOW EMAIL THROUGHLY AND SEND
ME THE RESUMES.

Job Title:            Core Java Developer

Location:            Stamford, CT z-Bottom of Form;z-Top of Form;HTML
Markup;Comment;

Duration:           Long term

Rate:                   $DOE

Required skills:

.         Must have 7-9 years of IT experience as Core java Developer with
strong SQL and stored procedures, query optimization, with Perl and Shell.

.         Must have prior financial background with Good brokerage
experience.

.         Strong communication and analytical skills

.         Participate in and/or take the lead on small to medium size
projects that enhance the client product offering.

.         Develop, maintain and support infrastructure around the core Prime
Brokerage applications that provide daily reporting data to external
clients.

.         Design and implement solutions to improve application throughput
and stability.

.         Work closely with internal users to design/enhance solutions to
client requirements.

.         The development team works closely with other technology teams and
hence good communication skills are essential.

Please send resumes and best rates

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects.

CONSULTANTS AVAILABLE ON : JAVA | .NET | SAP - SD, BW, CRM | ORACLE DBA  |
QA | COGNOS | SQL SERVER | UNIX ADMINISTRATION |  DATA STAGE | BUSINESS
OBJECTS |PEGA | LOMBARDI | RUBY ON RAILS

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin.M.Maxwell

Technical Recruiter

Jersey Technologies, Inc

12 Colts Run road, Princeton, NJ 08540

732-947-4296 x 105

Fax: 866-367-5949

 <mailto:ke...@jerseytechnologies.com> ke...@jerseytechnologies.com

 <http://www.jerseytechnologies.com/> www.jerseytechnologies.com

P  Save  trees,  Save humanity , Save the planet .  Let's spread
environmental awareness.

Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
and we will remove your name from the mailing list. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.