*Please send me resume to** **g...@e-zencomp.com ,                  *

Dear Business Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Guru *from *EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know if
you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your consultant updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

* *

*Business Systems Analyst*

*Location: Eden Prairie,MN*

*Duration:6 months*

·        4 to 6 years of overall experience with at least 2 years hands on
experience in Informatica/Teradata  Client interfacing skills.

·        Business requirements Gathering experience.

·        Should have good expertise and hands on experience using
Informatica/Teradata

·        Should have Data analysis and profiling experience.

·        Experience in working in development/maintenance projects

·        Architecting, designing, developing and supporting experience in
ETL involving Informatica

·        Good understanding of Data warehousing/Business Intelligence
concepts

·        Good analytical and trouble shooting skills

·        Experience in Retail domain would be an advantage.

·        Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·        Ability to work and coordinate with diverse teams.

·         Any past experience as Business Systems Analyst –
Techno/Functional is an added advantage.

.

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards
*Guru Appaji*
*EZEN Computer Services Inc*.,”Leading by Innovative Thoughts"
5 Independence Way,Ste#300,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Ph: 609-945-3178, Fax 609-452-5613
Email: g...@e-zencomp.com,