Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great today!!

This is Kamal from ASK IT Consulting currently I have below position with
me.

Please go through requirement and send me profile ASAP.

*Requirement :*

*Position: **Mainframe developer*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 12 Months Contract.*

*Rate: DOE/Hour*

* *

*Job Description:*

MUST have proven experience with the design, development and support of
Payroll systems. Experience with any Payroll system will do, but special
consideration will be given to those with INFOR (formerly GEAC). Must have
technical expertise in MVS COBOL, CICS, VSAM, JCL, and Secure FTP. Candidate
will be responsible for support of the company’s payroll system as well as
programming, testing and implementation within mainframe environment.
Position requires excellent interpersonal skills, as this person will be
interfacing with users, management and technical staff. VB6,  Oracle forms
6i, MSAccess 2003 are all pluses but not required.

*Required Skills:*

Ø     Must have SFTP and Payroll Experience.

Ø     Strong Cobol experience desired.

Ø     Excellent communication skills required.

Ø     Local or who can available for direct face to face interview.

---

With Regards

Kamal Pandey
IT Recruiter
*ASK IT Consulting*
*You Ask We Deliver!*

33 Peachtree St., Suite 100
Holtsville, NY 11742, Phone : 631-869-4700,

Fax : 631-803-4488, URL : http://www.askitc.com
Email : ka...@askitc.com, *Yahoo IM*: komal_90pandey

*Note: Billing Rate would be always all inclusive.*

*Request: Please add me in your vendor list.*