Dear Partner,

I wish this e-Mail finds you doing great today!

Let me use this opportunity to present our available consultants for

Your requirements.

*Please send Requirements to* *a...@lightningminds.com*<a...@lightningminds.com>
*  <a...@lightningminds.com>*and you can reach *732- 470-8387*

Please add me in your requirements list and send you direct client
requirements.

*S.No*

*Name*

*Skill*

*Present location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

1

SB

Oracle techno Functional

NC

Open

Immediate

2

VR

Oracle Apps developer / PL/SQL

NC

Open

Immediate

3

BD

Oracle Apps technical tester

CA

Open

Immediate

4

RP

.NET Developer

WI

WI, MN, IA, IL, MO, IN, OH, MI

Immediate

5

SP

QA Tester

NJ

Open

Immediate

6

AP

Java  / J2EE developer

NC

Open

Immediate

7

SG

ETL / Informatica Developer

TX

Open

Immediate

8

RN

Java & Perl / Websphere developer

IL

NC & East cost

Immediate

*Thanks and Regards*

*Anil*

*LIGHTNING MINDS*

*Phone: 732-470-8387*

*Fax:      (919) 324-3535*

*Email: a...@lightningminds.com*

*Web: **www.lightningminds.com* <http://www.lightningminds.com/>

--
All the email posted here are only for information purpose and you are
requested to identify the validity of the information from independent