*Please reply: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com***

*Hi parters,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have any profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Title                 : Service User Interface Lead:
Location           : San Jose, CA or Richardson, TX*

*Duration           : Long term*

*Start Date         : ASAP*

As a key contributor working on “Collaborative Professional Services “
project, you’ll be part of a team that will enable Cisco to play an
essential role in expanding its direct services into partner driven down
stream market.

*Job Responsibilities: *
1. Ability to grasp abstract service definitions and translate them into
user friendly and intuitive interface designs
2. Lead the design and development of  User Interface flows for various
service offerings on the VSX platform (Cisco Service Delivery Platform)
3. Planning, scheduling and execution within larger team
4. Provide quality code with documentation

*
Education Requirements: *
Bachelor's degree in information technology discipline or related field or
equivalent education/experience

*Experience Requirements:*
Minimum of 4 years of platform and / or product development experience  with
GUI focus.  Broad range of experience with User Interface design.
Experience with web based GUI required. Flex experience is a mandatory.

JSP, Struts, Java, Swing, JFace, SWT. But this person really needs to know
Flex

*Thanks and Regards*

Hari

INet Soft Solutions Inc

Call: 404 474 0113

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.