*Please reply to: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com***

 *NOTE: 1st PREFERENCE IS TO HAVE LOCAL CANDIDATES.*

*TitLe                      : Software Delivery Solution Architect*

*Location               : RTP, NC / San Jose, CA*

*Duration              : 6 Months*

**Job Functions or Responsibilities: *

Solution architect with Electronic Software Delivery expertise and must have
direct experience in design of a solution using a Content Delivery Network
such as *Akamai or Nirvanix.*

* *Must have skills:*

*Must Have Educational Qualifications/Skills/Experience (Basic
Qualifications)

*Minimum Years Required

Solution Architect with Electronic Software Delivery expertise

4 yrs

Experience in solution design using a Content Deliver Network (i.e. Akamai
or Nirvanix)

1 yr

                                            *

                                        *

**Must have soft skills: *Great collaboration skills, Self guided and good
team player

 *Thanks and Regards*

 Hari

INet Soft Solutions Inc

Call: 404 474 0113

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.