Please reply to h...@inetsoftsolutions.com

*Hi parters,*

* *

*Please let me know if you have any profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Title                       : Enterprise Architects*

*Location               : Bentonville, AR*

*Duration              : 6 months*

* *

EA typically has over 15 years of software industry

experience; a consulting background will be an added advantage. A BS in
computer science is preferable. Need not to be hands one. Is able to create
strategies, identify vision and to roll out enterprise initiatives.

He understands Enterprise Architecture patterns like *Zachman*

framework or TOGAF; certification in either of these frameworks will be an
added advantage. Ability to recognize patterns and to abstract them is a key
ability.

He has hands on experience of more than 7 years using a

combination of technologies like C/C++ on Unix/Linux platforms (knowledge of
Shell scripting is an added advantage), COBOL/CICS on Mainframe,.NET
including 3.0 (WCF) on Windows. (Has to have experience in at least 2-3 of
the broad groups listed here.) Has experience of implementing SOA /
consulting on SOA. Understands WS-* standards and REST based services.

Should have experience in architecting enterprise level

applications across multiple domains. Expertise in Retail is an added
advantage.

Should have knowledge of the SDLC phases and hands on

experience in one or more of the phases. Understanding of process framework
like CMMi, knowledge of Agile methodologies including Scrum and XP; ability
to understand code quality and the aspects that improve / degrade the code
quality. Experience in managing projects is an added advantage.

*Soft Skills*

Strong written and spoken communication skills. Ability to

present information to the Executive team at the same time to Technical
folks.

*Thanks and Regards*

Hari

INet Soft Solutions Inc

Call: 404 474 0113

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.