A few days back my problem was that I cannot make any calls using telepathy
(test-calls or msgs). Now I cant connect to my SIP acct. using empathy!
@George: can you please elaborate about call1.content and call1.stream?
Should they be implemented externally? and how?

--

*Balram P MenonTech Head | Excel 2016*
Computer Science and Engineering (Batch: 2013-17)

[image: ☎]: 8129130866
✉: balb...@gmail.com <p.balra...@gmail.com>