Thanks, Jeff.

Zdenko also indicated in a private email that Sriranga Ji may have another
(older) version of leptonica.

He does have Leptonica 1.71 as compiled by him recently as well as reported
by tesseract version that he compiled in May.

dell14-04@dell1404-OptiPlex-330:~$ tesseract -v
tesseract 3.03
 leptonica-1.71
  libjpeg 8d : libpng 1.2.50 : libtiff 4.0.3 : zlib 1.2.8

​I will ask him to check regarding this.

Shree​

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduWw8G6CMNAETOvU7KSPXFD5eWTPubf%3D0ZXVCHxkM8PFVA%40mail.gmail.com.