I have already installed cygwin (as standalone) in Vista OS. Since i could
not succeeded to run Tesstrain.sh in ubuntu 15.10 - but failed inspite of
number of attempts made by me.
I shall be ever thankful to you if you kindly guide me how to run
tesstrain.sh --lat (latin) language?
With warmest regards, sriranga(83yrs)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CANKD7YyFo%3DXM98ey2%3DiS2ORDVaC2A8gS3-JyFEpm%2B%2Bb7Y_oj2w%40mail.gmail.com.