I spend some time trying to improve the default model of Amharic. I default
model has a couple of characters missing. As i have noted in many posts in
this forum, training by removing the top layer is the best method to
introduce new characters.

But i really struggled because the training is deteriotating the base
(default) model. I also have the shortage of processing power.
Tesseract 5.3 also has some flaws which made it hard to use in the third
countries ( electric blackouts)

Dear Menilik, we might need to put out hands together on this.