Here is a link to the Website of Uni Mannheim: COMBINE_LANG_MODEL -
generate starter traineddata
<https://digi.bib.uni-mannheim.de/tesseract/manuals/combine_lang_model.1.html>

Unfortunately the command doesn't create any files and after running the
command I don't get any Feedback on why the command didn't work properly.
Even when I porposely use non existent paths I still get no error message!

PS C:\Windows\system32> combine_lang_model --input_unicharset
C:/Users/LCAdmin/Documents/FineTuning/tesstutorial/langdata/Latin.unicharset
--script_dir
C:/Users/LCAdmin/Documents/FineTuning/tesstutorial/langdata/eng  --lang eng
--wordlist
C:/Users/LCAdmin/Documents/FineTuning/tesstutorial/langdata/eng/eng.wordlist
--output_dir C:/Users/LCAdmin/Documents/FineTuning/output
PS C:\Users\LCAdmin\Documents\FineTuning>

PS C:\Users\LCAdmin\Documents\FineTuning> combine_lang_model
--input_unicharset tesstutorial/langdata/Latin.unicharset --script_dir
tesstutorial/langdata/eng  --lang eng --wordlist
asdfasfdef/langdata/eng/eng.wordlist --output_dir output
PS C:\Users\LCAdmin\Documents\FineTuning>

Does anyone have an idea how I can get insights in some log messages or
something that could give me more insights on why it didn't work?